一本会回信的书A book that writes back
写下问题,墨迹会回答。 Write it down.The ink answers.
白天,它仍是一块日常使用的墨水屏。入夜,书页醒来;你落笔,它以墨迹作答。天光一到,便合卷如常。By day, it is your e-ink device. At night, the Book of Life wakes: you write a question, it reads, and answers in handwriting. At dawn, the device returns to normal.
白昼归你,夜晚归书。Yours by day. The book's by night.
写下序章Write your prologue→
写下「hi」,
它用手写笔迹回信。Write “hi.”
It writes back, by hand.
这不是效果图。字迹先淡去,回信逐笔浮现在同一块墨水屏上——一镜到底,没有剪辑合成。Not a render. The words fade, and the reply is drawn stroke by stroke on the same e-ink screen — one continuous take, no compositing.
“A small wind, and a leaf dancing.”
它不扮演谁,只按书契与你说话。Not any character. A book that first makes a covenant with you.
先写下一个真实问题。你所需的诚实、距离与语言,会被写成一纸书契。不是参数,也不是人设。Before it becomes yours, you bring one real question and discover the honesty, distance, and language you need. No technical parameters — only a covenant both of you can understand.
「明早面试,穿深色还是浅色?」“Dark or light for tomorrow's interview?”
“深色。
这种小事,别想第二遍。 “Dark.
Don't think twice on the small ones.一个具体问题,一个直接答案A concrete question, a straight answer
记得如何对你说话Remembers how to speak to you
它只记下你确认的书契与重要章节。寻常言语,随页而止。It keeps the covenant you confirmed and the chapters that matter — not every passing word as a permanent record.
三次落墨Three marks of ink
每夜三答。改题不计,墨迹落成,才算一页。Three formal answers each night. Revising a question costs nothing; only a completed reply becomes a page.
破晓合卷Closes at dawn
夜里,书页醒来;天光初现,便合卷,归还阅读与日常。At night the device becomes the Book of Life. At first light, it closes and returns to reading and everyday use.
不选模型,只辨认一种愿意长久听见的声音。Not choosing a model. Discovering the voice you are willing to hear for years.
序章始于一个真问题。你要什么、如何面对逃避、哪些回答不可接受,都会写进书契。它可读、可改,也由你确认。The prologue begins with one real question. The book asks what you need, how it should meet your avoidance, and which answers break trust. What emerges is not a hidden prompt, but a covenant you can read and revise.
写下真实问题Bring a real question
不测性格,只从眼前真正困扰你的事开始。Begin not with a personality test, but with what truly troubles you now.
辨认声音Recognize the voice
在具体回答里,辨认温和、直言、提问与判断的分寸。Choose the balance of warmth, directness, questions, and judgment through real replies.
亲自立契Confirm the covenant
确认关系、语言、边界与昼夜,再让它成为你的书。Confirm relationship, language, boundaries, and rhythm before the book is bound to you.
合上是一本书,翻开才是一块屏。Closed, a book. Opened, a screen.
木与皮会随年月留下痕迹。它安静待在桌上,不争你的注意。It's closer to a wooden object that wears in with use than one more screen asking for your attention every day.
胡桃木 · 植鞣皮 · 黄铜 · 手工装订。Walnut · vegetable-tanned leather · brass · hand-bound.